Specialized air flow design
- The unique AES full size internal plenum provides a more even flow of air over the full width of the air curtain providing better air flow between blowers
- Extruded aerofin discharge vanes laminate air flow and increase efficiency
- Multiple sections of discharge vanes provide infinite adjustment of air flow
- Vibration dampening couplings between each blower for ease of maintenance
- Removable front grills allow for easy maintenance access
Additional technical features
- Solid uni-frame construction ensures ease of installation and absolute rigidity of structure to 32 feet in width
- Easy installation by threaded rod hanging or bracket support
- Totally enclosed (TEFC) motors reduce maintenance requirements and provide longer life
Custom designed applications for every environment
AES offers a wide variety of industrial Air Curtains to suit any application. All industrial models are customized to the environment and dimensions of the particular application.
Included: All models are supplied with custom control panels including on/off switch, disconnect, thermal protection. A micro switch is provided for door activation where required. All units are manufactured with a pre-finished baked enamel on galvanized steel exterior.
INDA (Industrial Ambient) and INDVW (Industrial Vehicle Wash)
• Available in 2 ft increments from 8 ft. to 32 ft. in width and up to 20 ft. in height
INDH (Industrial Heated)
• Available in 2 ft increments from 8 ft. to 16 ft. in width and up to 16 ft in height.
• From 24Kw to 36Kw heat
- Washable aluminum intake filters for dusty environments or sanitation barrier applications
- Specialized stainless steel, aluminum or epoxy coated components are offered for corrosive atmospheres